Monday 26 September 2011

LAUNCH DATE FOR CHRIS HALTON ON `THE NEW FILES` TV SHOW

Pre-launch publicity shot from `The New Files`
  As many of you are aware, I was interviewed earlier this month by Sophia Tzavella the producer and host of a prime-time  TV show called `The New Files`  on Channel 7 in Bulgaria.

Sophia has written to me to say that my appearance will be aired Friday November 4th 2011 at 10.15pm, and repeated on November 11th 2011.

Apparently there will be a publicity promo airing with me as a special guest in October as well as an advertising campaign in major Bulgarian publications.

I`m very pleased that the show is getting a good `airing` prior to it`s launch, and very honoured to have been on the show as Sophia`s guest. It was a great experience and really good fun!


If I get any links to the show via the internet I will let you all know.


Sophia Tzavella and Chris Halton Interview
Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

3 comments: